Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now I have something to read.

My print copies of All Things Zombie and Haven arrived today. Yay!

I have not yet started to read them, but I did flip through them. The print quality seems very nice. Bold lettering thats easy to read. But this does make the pictures very, very!, dark and some are hard to make out.
Sadly my mail carrier decided to do her best to jam the large envelope into the mail box rather then bring it to my door, or even honk to get me to come out to her (which she did yesterday so I could sign for some letters, she is lazier then I am). So my copies were a bit bent and not the ones I would have selected off the shelf if I was buying from a shop.

Before I go, here are a couple shots of a sample table I laid out this morning. I printed out some cars and trucks this morning too. That will give a bit more clutter to the tabletop.


No comments:

Post a Comment