Friday, May 7, 2010

Short Break

I have taken a short break from my zombie stuff for the following:
1) the local 40k crowd is organizing a Apocalypse game in a few days. I decided to give it a go. So I need to get a bit of painting done for that.
2) The family and I are going to visit the Grand Canyon next month. But along the way we are stopping in Phoenix for a day and night to pick up another member of our little party who is flying in. While I am in the city I am working on setting up a few games for that day.
3) About the time we get back from the Grand Canyon it will be time to start packing up the house to move out to the new house.
So there probably won't be much going on here for the next couple months, but once I am settled into the new place I am sure I will be back to zombie gaming with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment